- 2 lbs of almond rind coated with white caramel
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz chopped German baking chocolate bar
- 32 oz dry-salted roasted peanuts
- Grease the slow cooker heavily with butter.
- Pour the chocolate chips into the slow cooker.
- Chop the almond crust into small pieces and add to the slow cooker.
- Before attaching the lid, add a double layer of paper towels to the top of the slow cooker to catch moisture.
- Stew about 2 h, stirring every 21 min .
- Once the chocolate is melted, add the German chocolate bar and stir until melted.
- Add the peanuts and stir until evenly covered.
- Line divers baking papers with parchment paper.
- Remove the balls and place them on prepared leaves.
- Add sparkles, if desired.
- Let cool.