Say goodbye to store-bought mugs of spread and say hello to those no-bake chocolate coated bites. Nothing might be simpler than 4 ingredients, most of which you have already got in your pantry.
° 1 can 18 oz peanut butter1 packet of 16 ounces of powdered sugar° ¼ cup butter° 1 packet of chocolate almond peel
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, icing sugar and melted butter until crumbly. For the next step, the best way I have found to make a smooth filling is to use your hands to mix everything up..
- Line a baking sheet with foil.Roll the spread filling into 1-inch balls, then place the balls during a row on a baking sheet. Place the baking sheet within the freezer for 5-7 minutes to chill the spread balls and soak them more easily.
- While the peanut butter balls are cooling, melt the chocolate in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl deep enough to soak. I melted 6 blocks of chocolate almond rind at a time, stirring at 45 second intervals until smooth
- Remove the bakeware from the refrigerator. Insert a toothpick or wooden skewer into a ball of spread , then dip it into the chocolate, turning it quickly to hide all the candy. Place on a second baking sheet also lined with foil. Swirl the chocolate on top of every candy for a cute design. Refrigerate until chocolate is totally dry
- Store the candies in a sealed container in the refrigerator.