°Spaghetti pasta bag
°Egg: 1 (large)
°Milk: Cup 1⁄2
°Garlic salt: 1 teaspoon
°Sugar: 1 teaspoon
°Thyme: 1 teaspoon
°Beef: 1⁄2 Kilos
°Sausage: 1⁄2 Kilos
°Tomato juice spoon
°Mozzarella: 2 cups (grated)
°decoration; Fresh basil
1. First of all, set the structure of the oven to 350 degrees.
2. It is important to boil spaghetti pasta according to the instructions at the back of the packaging.
3. Make sure to whisk the eggs, milk and salt together in a large bowl while cooking spaghetti.
4. At this point, you should drain the pasta from the water, add the egg mixture to it, and stir the mixture well.
5. In a ghee-greased casserole, place spaghetti pasta. Please leave them to prepare to place the rest of the ingredients and insert them into the oven.
6. Next, cook the beef, sausages, sugar, oregano and basil in a large frying pan over medium heat, until the meat is cooked.
7. Once finished, drain the mixture and stir well into the spaghetti sauce and add a spoonful of tomato sauce.
8. All right now, put the mixture over the pasta in the casserole, put the casserole in the oven for about 15 minutes.
9. You will want to sprinkle the cheese and fresh basil on top, cook for another 15 minutes.
10. To finish, allow to cool for a few minutes before serving, then garnish with chopped basil.