°Mayonnaise: 6 tablespoons
°Mustard sauce: 2 tablespoons
°Hot sauce: 1 Tbsp (or desired amount)
°Chives: 2 stems
°Paprika powder: 2 tsp
*How to Make a Devil’s Egg Recipe
1. Place the eggs in a saucepan with enough water, then cook over high heat for 10 minutes, once it reaches boiling temperature.
2. Once done, remove the eggs from the heat and leave in the same pan for 5 minutes.
3. After this time, place the ice and water in another bowl.
4. At this step, you can removing eggs from hot water. Then place them in the bowl with ice and cold water; leave them for 5 minutes.
5. Be sure to removing shells from eggs & cut them in half. Always remember to removing yolks also keep the whites in shape of a canoe.
6. Then you will take a bowl, mash the yolks with a fork. You can then add the mustard, mayonnaise, hot sauce, pepper and salt.
7. All right, now you have to put the previous mixture in the eggs instead of the yellow one before.
8. Ensure chives or parsley are washed and cut into small pieces.
9. Sprinkle the stuffed eggs with paprika powder and chopped chives or parsley.
10. Finally, refrigerate the stuffed eggs for at least half an hour. Serve cold.